Area Liaison Support Program Assistant
The Area Liaison Support Program Assistant provides advocacy, guidance, and support to foster/adoptive parents and relative caregivers. This is a 40 hour per week, full-time position requiring some evening and/or weekend hours. This position is based in the Middletown area. CAFAF is a great company to work for!
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 403b retirement plan
- Generous sick, vacation and holiday pay
- Mileage reimbursement
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively with the Department of Children and Families as an advocate for foster/adoptive parents and relatives
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with the child welfare and foster care systems
Relative caregivers and foster/adoptive parents are encouraged to apply. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) individuals are encouraged to apply. Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Diane Orlando via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 860-258-3410. No Phone Calls Please.
Trainers are needed for part-time, contracted training positions. Requirements: English/Spanish speaking, excellent communication skills; basic training skills; familiarity with the child welfare and/or related systems; available to work after business hours and some Saturdays; education or work experience in mental health, behavior modification, early childhood development or counseling. A positive child protective services check and a state police background check are required. Please email your resume to email@example.com.