Trainers are needed for part-time, contracted training positions. Requirements: English/Spanish speaking, excellent communication skills; basic training skills; familiarity with the child welfare and/or related systems; available to work after business hours and some Saturdays; education or work experience in mental health, behavior modification, early childhood development or counseling. A positive child protective services check and a state police background check are required. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Area Liaison Support Program Assistant Job Description
The Connecticut Alliance of Foster and Adoptive Families (CAFAF) Area Liaison Support Program Assistant provides advocacy, guidance, and support to foster/adoptive parents and relative caregivers. This is a 40 hour per week, full-time position requiring some evening and/or weekend hours. This position is based in the Norwalk/Stamford area.
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively with the Department of Children and Families as an advocate for foster/adoptive parents and relatives.
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the child welfare and foster care systems.
Relative caregivers and foster/adoptive parents are encouraged to apply. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) individuals are encouraged to apply. Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Diane Orlando via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 860-258-3410. No Phone Calls Please. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CT Alliance of Foster & Adoptive Families (CAFAF) is a great company to work for! We offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous sick, vacation and holiday pay
- Mileage reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time